- ½ of a palm tree heart (or two 14 oz cans of hearts of palm)
- lettuce leaves
- juice of 1 fresh lime
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 large vine ripened tomato, chopped
- 1 red or yellow sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 recipe Mayonnaise (see below)
- Cut the heart of palm into small bite sized pieces and pile on lettuce lined plates.
- Sparingly, squeeze lime juice through a strainer to catch the pulp and seeds.
- Add a tiny dash of salt and fresh pepper.
- The optional ingredients can be added together or individually.
- Mayonnaise can be substituted for the lime, salt, and pepper as is common in restaurants.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.