- 2 medium sized Cauliflower heads
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- ˝ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- you can add tomatoes, onions, and hot pepper.
- Put the Cauliflower heads in a large pot with plenty of boiling salt and water. Let them cook until they are soft. Drain and let cool.
- Cut the Cauliflower into bite size pieces and add salt, pepper, vinegar, and oil. This is a delicious dish to accompany a meat dish.
- So that the Cauliflower doesn't emit a bad odor while cooking, add a little cloth bag with bread crumbs. Change the bag for with each cooking. Also add a couple tablespoons of milk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.