- 1 large endive, carefully washed and separated into leaves
- ¾ kg of mandioca, boiled with a bit of salt
- 1 teaspoonful of cibullette, (it can be replaced by tender onion)
- average tablespoonful of soy sauce.
- 1 tablespoonful of chopped nuts
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoonful of olive oil
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 escarole
- 2 grated carrots
- 50 g of black olives without pits
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and cut into half cm strips
- 2 hard tomatoes
- chopped parsley
- 3 spoonfuls of olive oil
- sesame oil to taste
- juice of an average lemon
- freshly ground black pepper
- Average teaspoon of grated ginger
- To fill up each leaf of endive with the mandioca paste, the pricked sauce of soybean, nuts, the olive oil, perforated garlic and cibuletta or tender onion.
- Place the stuffed endives in the center the platter.
- Around them, place the lettuce, alternating by color, in a circle.
- On the outside, the grated carrots and a few black olives.
- Then add the thinly sliced tomatoes sprinkled with parsley.
- Around that, place the avocado and drizzle with seasoning.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.