- 1 pack (12 oz) of frozen "Banh Lot" (available at Oriental store)
- 1 can of coconut milk, preferably one made for dessert
- ¼ lb of coconut sugar or "gula jawa" (brownish colored)
- ice cubes
- cold water
- Thaw the 'banh lot' in cold water, rinse once or twice afterwards.
- Boil the coconut milk with coconut sugar until they are completely mixed together.
- In an individual serving glass (or dessert bowl), put in:
- Serve immediately, more of the ingredients can be added to taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.