- 2 lbs. fillets of corvina (or other white fish), boned and cut in 2-inch pieces
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup oil
- 3 garlic cloves,finely chopped
- 3 green peppers, julienned
- 3 medium onions, julienned
- ¾ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- salt to taste
- 1 bay leaf
- dash of paprika
- Season the fish with the garlic salt, paprika, white pepper and curry powder.
- Dip the pieces in the flour and fry them in hot oil until lightly browned.
- Drain and place in a glass bowl or pyrex dish.
- Take the fish out of the oil and add the garlic, pepper and onion slices and cook from 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place the vegetables in a bowl and add the vinegar, water,salt,bay leaf and paprika.
- Mix well.
- Pour this mixture over the fish and let cool.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Serve cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.