- 500 g lean minced meat
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- breadcrumbs or bread pieces soaked in milk.
- pepper and salt to taste
- In a bowl place the egg, the onion, 2 tablespoons of water, pepper and salt. Mix well together.
- Add the lean mince and the breadcrumbs. Mix together well.
- Plastic wrap seal the bowl, and place it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Next day prepare a preparation board with a light dusting of plain flour. Form the meat patties by hand into flat 6 cm diameter by 2 cm max. thick discs.
- Place on the floured board and dust them.
- In a frying pan with half oil and half butter, fry for approx 5 minutes per side and remove.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.