- Mix margarine and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at time, mixing well after each.
- Add oats and baking powder and mix well.
- Let mixture stand for half an hour.
- Using a spoon, place mixture onto a baking sheet greased with butter.
- Be sure to leave approximately 2 cm between each cookie.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes at 200°C or until lightly brown.
- Remove cookies and place them in a single layer on an even surface to cool.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.