- 1 lb fresh goat cheese or sheep's milk cheese, farmer's cheese or pot Cheese
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1-3 teaspoon grated lemons, zest of
- 1 teaspoon salt, about
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, about
- Combine all the ingredients.
- The mixture should be thick enough to maintain its shape.
- Serve with injera (Ethiopian pancake bread) or pita bread.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.