- 5 Green chiles,skin,seed,chop
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 6 Small potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 lb green beans
- 4 carrots, cut in strips
- 2 med onions, quartered, separated
- 2 tbl olive oil
- 2 cl garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes, green beans, and carrots into boiling salted water, cover, and cook 5 mins.
- Remove veggies and rinse.
- Saute the chile and Onion in oil until soft but not brown.
- Add the ginger, garlic, salt, and pepper and sautee 5 mins.
- Add the rest of ingredients, stir well, and cook over medium heat until veggies are tender.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.