This cabbage and meat dish recipe will be a tasty addition to your kitchen.
- 1 medium cabbage, leaves boiled in water
- ½ pound ground beef or lamb
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, cubed
- 6 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 long green pepper, chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped parsley
- 1 tsp red pepper paste
- 2 cups of rice
- Boil the cabbage leaves in water for 20–25 minutes.
- Mix all other ingredients.
- Take one cabbage leaf, put about 1-2 tbsp of rice mix in the middle fold ½ inch of two longer side edges towards the middle than roll the cabbage up.
- In a shallow large saucepan place the stuffed cabbages, folding the loose edge under.
- Pour hot water with salt and pepper, enough to cover all stuffed cabbages.
- Serve it hot with fresh lemon juice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.