Meat with vegetables
- 1 kg meat (veal or lamb) cut into servings
- 250 g fresh beans
- 250 g eggplants
- 250 g okras
- 250 g squash
- 2 large onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 3 green peppers
- 1 large potato
- ½ cup oil
- Trim the beans and wash them.
- Dice the eggplants, wash them, add salt and let them sit for 30 minutes to sweeten, wash them again and squeeze them.
- Clean the okras, wash them, place them in a colander and sprinkle them with vinegar (so that they do not excrete mucilage).
- Peel the squash and cut in pieces.
- Wash the peppers and cut them in pieces.
- Peel the potato and dice it.
- As soon as all the vegetables are prepared, start cooking the food.
- Sauté the meat and the onions in oil with a pinch of salt.
- As soon as they are sautéed, add the vegetables mixed with salt and pepper, the tomatoes and 1 small cup of water and let them boil for about 1 hour over low heat (without stirring because they will fall apart).
- Your dish is ready.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.