The Eukazini is a cocktail invented on the December 17, 2006. It was invented by bartender Kaz Santiago and customer Euan Morse in Edinburgh's Ryan's Bar.
Eucazini from the Wikibooks Bartending Guide—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Contributed by user Elocina
- Serves: 1
- 1 oz or jigger of Vodka
- 1 oz or jigger of Cointreau
- 1 oz or jigger of Midori
- 1 oz or jigger of Pimms
- *A small triangle of orange to complete the drink.
- Fill a shaker with ice, then add all ingredients.
- Shake ingredients till shaker is frosted, (shake very vigorously).
- Then strain into a chilled martini glass rimmed with granulated sugar.
- Garnish with orange and serve.