- Place some beans in a large pot (you may need to pick 'impurities' out of it depending on where you bought it).
- Add - ground tomatoes and peppers or tomato sauce and tomato paste.
- Also add sliced/diced onions.
- If you wish, you can also add meat or fish.
- Cook until the beans is soft enough to eat.
- Then season with salt and pepper to get the exact taste that you want.
- Eat by itself, or with rice, or with corn, or with bread, or with yams.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.