This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Trapper Estate in Garland, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 ounce bag red raspberries
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup water
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon tabasco pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon liquid smoke
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- dash pepper
- Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Pour in saucepan then simmer over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Great on poultry, pork or seafood.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.