Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Mrs. John Garrett, Jr.
- Serves 10
- 1 eye of round (4 to 5 pounds)
- salt and pepper to taste
- meat tenderizer
- garlic powder
- Worcestershire sauce
- Stab roast well all over.
- Sprinkle with meat tenderizer, accent, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Rub in Worcestershire sauce.
- Stab again all over and sprinkle with more tenderizer, Accent and garlic powder.
- Bake at 225°F for 2 to 3 hours for rare.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.