- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium Onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound zucchini Squash, chopped
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 15- to 16-ounce cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14-1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 16 taco shells
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add Onion, bell pepper, garlic, jalapeño, chili powder, salt, cumin and black pepper. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until Onion is tender. Add zucchini, cook 2 to 3 minutes or until zucchini is slightly tender.
- Remove from heat; add cilantro.
- Serve immediately by spooning approximately 1/2 cup in each taco shell.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.