- 2 cups rice,
- 4 Tbsp.oil,
- 2 cups cooked Beef or Chicken,
- 1 Onion,
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce,
- 1/2 tsp. fresh grated ginger,
- 8 stalks celery sticks,
- Put rice into a pot with water to cover rice. Boil until soft (not too soft). Set to cool for 3 minutes. Heat oil in a wok or pan.
- Add chopped onions, diced meat, ginger and chopped celery. Stir and let it fry for 3 minutes. Then add rice and soy sauce.
- Fry over medium heat, stirring frequently. Add salt to taste and fry for 5 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.