Contributed by SF&SC Y-Group
- Printed from Lawrys.com 6/27/2007, All rights reserved © 2007 Unilever
- Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Serves: 8
- 1 cup Lawry's™ Tequila Lime Marinade with lime juice
- ½ medium onion, cut into ½-inch slices
- 1¼ lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces (I would try beef)
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- ½ medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 Mission™ flour tortillas (fajita size), warmed
- In large resealable plastic bag, pour ¾ cup Lawry's™ Tequila Lime Marinade with lime juice over chicken; turn to coat.
- Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in water 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- On skewers, alternately thread chicken, green pepper, onion and tomatoes.
- Grill or broil, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining ¼ cup marinade, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from wooden skewers.
- Serve on tortillas and, if desired, with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.