This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pryor Estate in Grapevine, Texas in 1996.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- On a medium platter spread cream cheese with spatula or spoon.
- Take caramel sauce and pour over entire platter of cream cheese.
- Cover all over with crushed peanuts or nuts.
- Cut and core apples then slice into slices shaped like half moons.
- Garnish them around platter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.