- 2 Mission? Fat Free Burrito Size flour Tortillas
- 4 Tbsp. Mayonnaise Dressing or light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup zucchini and yellow squash diced
- 1/4 cup Green or Yellow bell peppers diced
- 1 medium tomato seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese (2 oz.)
- 2 cups Packaged Salad Mix
- 2 Tbsp. fat free Italian Dressing
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of Mayonnaise.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and toss together.
- Divide salad evenly among the tortillas.
- To serve, roll up burrito style and slice in half.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.