- 1 can garbanzo beans (not the 50% less salt type)
- 4-5 tablespoon tahini (not the "raw" type, yuk)
- 2 lemons (juice)
- 1 med. clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup juice garbanzo beans (save from can)
1. Rinse off the beans really well.
2. Put ingredients in a blender in the above order.
3. Add water so that it comes up to the top of the ingredients.
4. Blend until creamy
6.Pour the olive oil on and it's ready to serve
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.