- 6 saltine crackers
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 lb ground Beef
- 1 jar grape jelly
- 1 jar chili sauce
- 1 lemon, juice of
- salt & pepper
- Soften the saltines in water and add to meat.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Form into round ballls and refrigerate for an hour.
- Combine the grape jelly, chili sauce, and lemon juice.
- Simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Remove meatballs from fridge and add to saucepan.
- Cook over low heat for 20–25 minutes until the meat is browned and cooked through.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.