This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Utley Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups macaroni
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 1½ tablespoons butter
- ½ bunch dill
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon crushed pepper
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- Cook macaroni for 20 minutes and rinse well.
- Mix eggs and milk in a bowl and add feta, olives, oil, parsley, thyme and pepper.
- Add macaroni to this mix and put them in a casserole and put grated cheese on top.
- Bake macaroni in preheated 375°F oven for 30 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.