Recipe courtesy of Bal Bhadra Singh, Corporate Master Chef at Bandhani Restaurant at The Pride Hotel, Ahmedabad.
- Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- See also Gujarat on a platter - mouth-watering recipes...
- 250 g dhokla flour
- 50 g curd
- a pinch soda
- a pinch asafoetida
- 2 g ajwain
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 10 g oil to fry
- salt to taste
- mint chutney
- Mix all the ingredients except for the mint chutney and keep overnight.
- Pour half the mixture into a dish and steam till half-cooked.
- Spread the mint chutney over the half-cooked dhokla and steam again for another five minutes.
- After that, pour the remaining mixture and steam the entire thing till it's cooked.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.