Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 3x1x⅛-inch strips
- ½ medium onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup salsa
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry pork, onion and green pepper 4–5 minutes, until pork is lightly browned and onion tender.
- Roll up pork mixture in flour tortillas and serve with salsa.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.