- Makes 3 pounds
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) Parkay margarine
- 3 cup sugar
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 1 pack (12 oz) Baker's semi-sweet real chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) Kraft marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Microwave margarine in 4-quart microwave-safe bowl on high (100%) 1 minute or until melted.
- Add sugar and milk; mix well.
- Microwave on high 5 minutes or until mixture begins to boil, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Mix well; scrape bowl.
- Continue microwaving on high 5½ minutes; stir after 3 minutes.
- Stir in chips until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into greased 9-inch square pan or 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Cool at room temperature; cut into squares.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.