Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 1 x 16 oz bag coleslaw mix or ½ head cabbage, thinly sliced (about 7 cups)
- 1 cup chopped radishes
- ⅓ cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Toss coleslaw mix and radishes.
- Set aside.
- Mix other ingredients well.
- Pour dressing over slaw; toss.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 87 | Fat 5g | Carbs 11g | Sodium 101 mg | Fiber 2g
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.