- 1 x nonstick cooking spray, mazz
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup Karo light or dark corn syru
- 2 Apples, peeled, cut in ½"
- 2 tbsp cinnamon sugar
- A sure winner even for those who want to lose.
- Spray a 9-inch round baking pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In medium bowl, using a wire whisk or fork, thoroughly mix Sugar and milk.
- Whisk in egg whites and corn syrup. Gradually stir into dry ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan. Arrange Apples over top, overlapping to cover.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake in 350 °F.
- Degree oven 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
Nutrition (per serving): 180 calories total fat 0 g (2% of calories)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.