- 1 non-stick cooking spray, mazz
- 1 cup flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- ⅓ cup Karo light or [dark [corn syrup]]
- 2 apples, peeled, cut in ½"
- 2 tbsp cinnamon sugar
- A sure winner even for those who want to lose.
- Spray a 9-inch round baking pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In medium bowl, using a wire whisk or fork, thoroughly mix sugar and milk.
- Whisk in egg whites and corn syrup.
- Gradually stir into dry ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Arrange apples over top, overlapping to cover.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake in 350°F.
- Degree oven 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 180 calories total fat 0 g (2% of calories)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.