Makes about 2½ dozen
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup corn syrup, light or dark
- 3 egg whites
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in corn syrup and egg whites until blended (dough will be thick and slightly sticky).
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in 350°F oven 7 to 9 minutes or just until set (cookies will be soft when pressed). Do not overbake.
- Cool on wire rack.
Nutritional information Edit
- 0g total fat | 0mg cholesterol | 60 calories | 1g protein | 13g carbohydrate | 65mg sodium
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.