This recipe is very flexible. It is different every time I make it. Please feel free to add any additional veggies or spices.
- Makes about 4 servings
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 large carrots, cut in bite size pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- spices to your taste (chili powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper, hot pepper sauce, or anything else you would like to add)
- 1 can tomato paste
- 3 large cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup pre-cooked brown rice
- 1 cup kidney or pinto beans
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.