- mazola no stick cooking spra
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup argo or kingsford's cornstar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 egg white
- 1/2 cup Karo light or dark corn syru
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Spray 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl combine flour, cocoa, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In medium bowl, using a fork or wire whisk, mix Sugar and water. Blend in egg whites and corn syrup.
- Gradually stir into dry ingredients until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.