- mazola no stick cooking spray
- 1¼ cups flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ¼ cup Argo or Kingsford's cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 egg whites
- ½ cup Karo light or dark corn syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl combine flour, cocoa, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In medium bowl, using a fork or wire whisk, mix sugar and water.
- Blend in egg whites and corn syrup.
- Gradually stir into dry ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.