- 1¼ cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup Splenda
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp orange peel
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- Spray 12 (2½-inch) muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In large bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In medium bowl, using a wire whisk or fork, thoroughly mix sugar and orange juice.
- Whisk in egg whites, and orange peel until blended.
- Gradually add to flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in 400°F.
- Oven 25 minutes or until lightly browned and firm to touch.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool completely on wire rack.
- Store in airtight container.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.