- ½ cup cocoa
- ¼ cup hot coffee or hot water
- 14 oz fat-free sweetened condensed skim milk (1 can)
- 2 tbsp corn syrup
- 1 tsp raspberry vinegar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cocoa and the coffee or water.
- Beat with a whisk until the cocoa is smooth and all the lumps have dissolved.
- Whisk in the condensed milk, corn syrup and raspberry vinegar.
- Heat over low heat until warm, stirring constantly. Whisk in the vanilla extract.
- Alternately, combine all the ingredients except the vanilla in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat on medium power (50%) in a microwave oven, stirring frequently until warm.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.