- Makes 12 tablespoons
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup unsweetened apple juice
- ½ tbsp oregano
- ½ tbsp dry mustard
- ½ tbsp onion powder
- ½ tbsp basil
- ⅛ tbsp thyme
- ⅛ tbsp rosemary
- chopped garlic cloves to taste
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill for at least an hour or two to allow herbs to blend.
- Remove garlic clove pieces before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (2 tablespoons):
- Calories: 9 | fat: 0 gm, 0% fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.