- mazola no stick cooking spra
- 1 cup canned solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 cup natural high-fiber cereal sh
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup Karo light or dark corn syru
- 2 egg white
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- Spray 12 (2 ½-inch) muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl combine pumpkin, cereal, milk, corn syrup and egg whites.
- In large bowl combine flour, Sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add pumpkin mixture; stir until well blended. Stir in Raisins. Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in 400 °F. Oven 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove; cool on wire rack.