- 1 pack phyllo dough
- 8 oz fat-free cream cheese
- 1 can pumpkin
- 3 tbsp skim milk
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- I just unrolled it out of the package, laid it on top of the pie dish that I'd sprayed with PAM and pressed it in.
- I used kitchen scissors and cut off the excess.
- Mix everything in a blender and pour into crust.
- I only have a deep dish pie plate, so I doubled this recipe (I actually made 2 separate batches).
- I brushed the crust with skim milk, wrapped aluminum foil around the edges and baked it at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- When I take it to my mother's house tomorrow, I will brush the edges again, and probably bake it for 15 minutes, just to brown the crust.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.