Middle-eastern bread salad.
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 Tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 doves garlic, crushed
- 3 Tablespoons dried sumac
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 cups well-toasted Pita Bread, broken into small pieces
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Then, add pita, and mix again.
- Serve immediately.
- Also tastes good served later.