- 1 lrg tomato, coarsly chopped
- 1 med Onion, coarsly chopped
- 1 x Hot chili pepper, halved
- 2 x Cloves of garlic
- 2 tbl Soy sauce
- 4 tbl chili powder
- 2 tbl Ground cumin
- 2 cup Cooked pinto beans OR fava beans
- Place tomato, Onion, pepper, garlic, soy sauce, chili powder and cumin in a blender.
- Process on medium speed until smooth.
- Add 1 cup of beans & process on medium until well blended.
- Add remaining beans and blend again until smooth.
- Serve with Torilla chips or crackers.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.