Original recipe for crockpot
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 – 8 servings.
- 3 – 4 pound beef rump or chuck roast (you can also use arm roasts)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tbsp instant minced onion (can substitute about onion powder, but use half as much)
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- In a bowl, combine salt, seasoned salt, pepper, paprika and minced onion.
- Rub all sides of the meat with this mixture.
- In a slow-cooking pot, combined seasoned beef with onion and bouillon.
- Cover and let cook on low for 8 – 10 hours (50 – 60 minutes in pressure cooker) or until meat is tender.
- Remove from pot; slice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.