Prep Time: about ten to thirty minutes tops
Cook time: about 3 to 5 hours
Serves: if you have a large pot about 100
it tastes so good
- Get a nice medium bowl.
- Start rolling the meat into cylinder like.
- After that, put them on the grape leaves GENTLY and then roll them as tight as you can without breaking the leaves.
- After making them, pre-heat the stove at 475 °F.
- When the stove is heated put the pot in.
- Let cool if want use lemon juice not to much.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.