- 3 small grapefruit, peeled
- 3 oranges, peeled
- 2/3 c. wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 c. Sugar
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- sunflower seed(or any nuts of your choice)
- 2 avocados, seeded, peeled, and sliced
- 1 sm. Onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- orange juice
- Section grapefruit and oranges over a small bowl to catch juices; reserve juices.
- In a large bowl combine citrus sections, cucumber, Onion, and avocado slices.
- Measure reserved fruit juices; add orange juice to make 1 cup.
- Combine juice mixture, vinegar, Sugar, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; pour over fruit.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
- At serving time, mix in nuts and stir until coated.
- Then use a slotted spoon to remove fruit from marinade.
- Arrange on lettuce-lined plates. Drizzle some of the marinade on top of each salad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.