- Serves 8
- 8 boneless, skinless Chicken breast halves
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cans 10-3/4 oz. cream of Chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can 16-oz. crushed pineapple
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Easy to prepare for Christmas Eve, this recipe I created has a uniquely different, delicious taste sensation using Chicken breasts, pineapple and macadamia nuts.
- Usually accompany this with steamed rice, a green salad topped with cherry tomatoes and hot crusty rolls; a wonderful Christmas Eve meal that everyone enjoys.
- In a skillet brown Chicken in butter and oil.
- Place in a singe layer in a casserole.
- Dilute condensed soup with milk; pour over Chicken.
- Spread pineapple and macadamia nuts over casserole.
- Sprinkle with paprika. Cover tightly and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45–50 minutes.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.