- ½ cup honey-mustard dressing
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinless, boneless
- 3 tsp Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 2 large fresh mangoes
- 10 to 12 cups mixed greens
- Stir together honey-mustard dressing and lime peel.
- Cover and chill dressing while preparing chicken.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry; sprinkle with the jerk seasoning in a large skillet cook the seasoned chicken in hot oil over medium-high heat about 6 minutes on each side until browned and no longer pink.
- Thinly slice each chicken breast.
- Arrange warm chicken and mango atop greens on four plates; drizzle with the honey-mustard dressing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.