This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Puckett Estate in Irving, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 square sheets puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon dill chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon pepper flakes
- Smash feta with the back of a fork.
- Mix with parsley, dill and pepper flakes.
- Divide each puff pastry into 9 equal squares.
- Place some feta cheese filling into each pastry and fold into bundles.
- Brush with beaten egg yolk and put black seeds on top.
- Bake at 400 until golden brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.