This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Blanton Estate in Heath, Texas in 1992.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded very thin
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 4 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes packed in oil cut julienne
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons toasted pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Drizzle enough olive oil in the bottom of a casserole dish to lightly coat the bottom.
- Sprinkle in chopped fresh garlic.
- Divide feta cheese, pine nuts, tomatoes and cilantro amongst the 4 chicken breasts.
- Roll chicken up and place seam side down into prepared dish.
- After pan is full lightly pepper the tops.
- Drizzle on a bit of the oil from the sun dried tomato jar.
- Sprinkle with chopped garlic, Parmesan cheese and pine nuts then bake for 45 minutes.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.