- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- ½ cup fresh chopped basil
- 1 whole California avocado, diced
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions
- 1 pound dried fettuccine noodles (if unavailable, use any dried pasta)
- ¼ cup diced green bell pepper
- In a large bowl combine the olive oil, vinegar, basil, green onions sun-dried tomatoes, walnuts and half of the California avocado.
- Toss ingredients well so they are evenly coated with the oil and vinegar.
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 3 minutes or until "al dente".
- Drain pasta and pour into salad bowl with other ingredients while pasta is still hot.
- Toss all ingredients and serve immediately using the remaining California avocado as garnish on top of the pasta.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.