Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 15 Minutes
A traditional Italian cream sauce.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ⅓ cup Parmesan, grated
- pat of butter
- ⅛ tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 box fettuccine pasta
- Put pasta in a pot of salted boiling water. When cooked, strain and set aside.
- Melt butter in small saucepan, add garlic to cook.
- Add cream in a few minutes, after the garlic has sauteed.
- Put cheese in cream when hot. Whisk until melted.
- Toss pasta in sauce and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.