- Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
- With your hand or a spoon, make a hole (or a well) in the center.
- Crack the eggs and slowly mix into the flour.
- As the mix thickens, gradually add the milk, stirring constantly.
- When the batter is free of lumps, add the butter and mix again.
- Drop large spoonfuls of the batter onto a hot griddle or frying pan that has been well-greased.
- Cook the ffroes until they are browned, and then flip and cook the other side.
- When ffroes are cooked, lavish with a lot of salty butter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.